1. Click on the button 'free trial' on the website or fill in a promotion code on the website.
2. Fill in the information form completely and correctly.
3. Fill in your billing information. Although your subscribing for a free trial, we ask for you billing information to limit abuse and also this way you wont need to fill it in if you wish to prolong your subscription. You will NOT be billed during the free trial.
4. - You are happy with the service? In this case you don't need to do anything. Your subscription is prolonged automatically. You can change the subscription type in your account.
- You think the service doesn't meet your needs? Contact our customer service at the free number 0800/95 990 or the paying number 0032 2 5036811 for calls placed outside of Belgium, at the latest one working day before the end of your free trial. Your subscription will be stopped with no extra charge.
WHAT IS DVDPOST?
DVDPost is a service provider specialised in renting out DVDs and Blu-rays and offering VOD (video on demand) to more thousands of members in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
HOW SECURE IS THE SITE?
As per the applicable law, we guarantee confidentiality of your personal information. No details pertaining to you or any members of your family will be made public without your explicit consent.
Please note though that the more information you give us about them and your/their cinematographic taste and the more you give your opinion on the movies you have already rented, the better we will be able to recommend movies that meet your expectations.
Payments need to be made by credit card: Visa, Master Card or American Express (our financial partners) or by direct debit.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Very easily : contact our customer service on the number 0800/95 990 or 0032 2 5036811 for calls placed outside of Belgium (Mondays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and from Tuesday until Friday from 9 am until 5 pm) and ask them to cancel your subscription. Unused credits will not be refunded.
I'D LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE
By calling our customer service on the free number 0800/95 990 or the paying number 0032 2 5036811 for calls placed outside of Belgium (on Monday between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and from Tuesday until Friday from 9 am until 5 pm), via mail at the following address here.